Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense Team seeks a seasoned Program Manager who possesses strong skills in organizing, directing and managing complex contract operations. The Program Manager will oversee and manage teams of contract personnel who perform enterprise level tasks supporting AFRICOM, EUCOM, and CJTF-HOA. Tasks include analysis, administration, maintenance, and technical support for hardware, software, procedures, and peripheral equipment for the various networks, enclaves and systems that make up the AFRICOM, EUCOM, and CJTF-HOA information environment. Oversee information systems that provide IT services to enable a range of Joint operations across several continents. Service end points include data, voice, and video users; a mix of end-user accounts, and interfaces to other COCOM and DoD communications environments. The position is based in Stuttgart, Germany. Active DOD Secret clearance is required and ability to obtain DOD Top Secret/SCI may be required based on program needs.
· Monitoring the operational status and posture of communications and information technology (IT) services supporting AFRICOM, EUCOM, and CJTF-HOA.
· Lead a team of geographically dispersed IT professionals spread across three continents and with diverse missions.
· Responsible for the day to day operations of a multi-million-dollar program and managing relationships with customers, subcontractors, vendors, and staff members.
· Supporting fault identification and management and fault recovery in an IT Service Management environment.
· Providing trending and capacity planning services to analyze and plan for the efficient utilization and management of the networks.
· Providing recommendations on enhancing performance and correcting problems in shared services to meet dynamic customer mission requirements.
· Supporting service level metric reporting and submitting logs, statistics, or analytical data, as requested by the Government.
· Planning, scheduling, and implementing maintenance actions to sustain the operational viability of the networks, to include forecasting, planning, and supporting technology refreshment /insertion projects.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years or Masters with 6+ years direct experience or equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Ideally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
Active Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secrt/SCI, if necessary, based on customer need/requirement.
Broad-based systems engineering background and experience managing technical support services for an overseas contract in a Service Level Agreement (SLA) environment
Understanding of applications and network systems similar to those in use at AFRICOM, EUCOM and CJTF-HOA.
Experience in a quality assurance environment that includes, customer satisfaction tracking and continuous service improvement
Demonstrated ability implementing and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs)
Experience with Remedy, ServiceNow or similar trouble ticket system
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Experience supporting Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, or North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).
Platforms: Directory Services; PKI, Client and Server Operating Systems
Messaging: Exchange, LYNC, Blackberry, SMEPED, Mobile Devices
Storage: SAN, SQL, Backup, Virtualization
Management/Monitoring: SCOM, SCCM, SPECTRUM, Imaging, Updates, Deployment, Circuit Status, SolarWinds
Situational Awareness: COP, GCCS-J
SATCOM: Tactical Satellite, All relevant bands (Ka, Ku, KuSS, C, X)
DoD 8570 IAM Level 3 certifications
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.