The position will assist in delivering Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) Specialist as an operational program in IT Operations. The resource will be involved in various activities within SACM; process documentation, render administrative and logistic support, and assume primary duties within the scope of integration activities and program support.
- Perform duties related to asset; coordination, verification, data input and inventory management.
- Track received items and inventory in the asset management database
- Work closely with Configuration Mangers and Asset Coordinator to synchronize logistical support activities to meet customer requirements.
- Maintain daily coordination with the Data Transfer Office (DTO) to streamline media deployment requirements to include the; generation of shipping documentation, record maintenance, shipment tracking, and packaging per customer security/classification standards.
- Communicate with Customer Representative to establish documentation submission requirements for approval and meet established deadlines.
- Perform daily data transactions between Warehouse and Configuration Management Teams; reassign assets, monitor transfers between proprietary data bases to PSAM, and maintain constant coordination with Asset Custodians.
- Update multiple trackers
- Package and ship media to multiple site locations
- Ensure all work conforms to required U.S. Government and Department of Defense rules and requirements, NGA policies and regulations, and Leidos Regulations
We seek to someone willing to perform multiple functions. We understand that people have specialties, but seek people open to cross training and willing to apply their skills in multiple arears. This particular position will work in a professional office environment, principally responsible in assistance the management team in maintaining oversight of data transfers, media shipments and asset management transactions. At times, this position may need to travel to other warehouse facilities and deliver material.
This individual will have to be willing to assist as required at various sites to assist in:
- Perform day to day inventory management:
- Check in and logs in all incoming/out-going deliveries.
- Submit orders for inventory as needed.
- Manage disposal of equipment following customer/program processes.
- Scanning all received material and ensure it is uploaded into required database
- Adhere Barcode on all received material
- Packing IT equipment to be shipped to multiple locations.
Education & Experience:
- Requires Bachelors Degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently sits; uses hands and fingers, handle or feels objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and occasionally required to stand; walk; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must be able to lift or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- 20% Local Travel. Travel is primarily local during the business day to multiple site locations
Clearance: TS/SCI with SCI Polygraph
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.