The Open Source Intelligence Analyst will conduct all-source analytic production on sources and products of information available from public, private, and U.S. and foreign Government open source materials within established security protocols. The analyst will assess foreign and domestic based publicly available information to identify trends, patterns, and relationships that provide unique insights to address defense intelligence requirements, with a primary focus on threats to Department of Defense Infrastructure. The analyst will be expected to interact professionally with clients and respond quickly to their requests, while engaging with the entire project team in a professional manner.
- Draft and support All-Source production in compliance with ODNI ICD 203 Tradecraft Standards through the fusing of classified intelligence with public and open source information.
- Provide direct analytical OSINT support to produce recognized DIA production line pieces, as well as bespoke production requested in RFIs, as relevant to assessing threats to DoD infrastructure.
- Attend and participate in meetings, conferences, and working groups in support of the DoD Infrastructure Threats missions as directed.
- The analyst must have strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail with proficiency using open source and research database tools and the ability to incorporate multiple data streams into a single deliverable.
- The analyst must have a demonstrated ability to conduct research to develop and support briefs, reports, and other written/oral intelligence products.
- The analyst must work well in a team environment and be proactive in developing new projects and approaches.
- The analyst must have a working knowledge of the Intelligence Community and their reporting methods.
- The analyst must have experience with message handling systems and the MS Office suite.
- The analyst must have between four to eight years of experience conducting strategic analysis.
- The analyst must have a TS/SCI clearance and be able to pass a counter-intelligence polygraph.
- The analyst must be comfortable communicating with leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project.
- Background in Supply Chain Risk Management, Physical Security, and Operational Risk
- Experience identifying and analyzing defense-related economic, social, political, scientific and technological trends.
Educational Requirement: BA/BS degree desired along with 4 to 8 years of intelligence-related work experience or Masters degree with 2 to 6 years intelligence-related work experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.