Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for Classification Management Specialist to provide security support operations at a customer site in Springfield , VA. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance and willingness to obtain a Polygraph upon request is REQUIRED to be considered.
As a Classification Management Specialist, qualified candidates will be expected to provide the following support:
- Assist Government team members implementing appropriate classification management efforts (SCI and collateral levels)
- Provide classification guidance for an Intelligence Community agency’s Controlled Access Program’s planning and communications efforts
- Provide approved classification guidance, release procedures, and marking criteria in accordance with ICD 710
- Ensure that sound classification management practices are implemented and applied to support special security mission
- Update and maintain Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Controlled Access Program (CAP) classification guidance through various media
- Provide timely classification management expertise to resolve classification management issues
- Develop innovative techniques to implement training and compliance with established classification management policies
- Participate in related training, informational briefings, and assist in responding to related agency taskers
- Familiarity with DoD 5205. 07 SAP Manual(Volumes 1-4), Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 710, Executive Orders 13526 and 129589
- Experience writing , editing and updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Experience writing, editing, updating Security Class Guides (SCG)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 7 years of relevant specialized security experience in creating and maintaining Security Classification Guides (SCGs)
- Top Secret/SCI level clearance and willingness to submit to a polygraph
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Excellent briefing and technical writing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent self-starter, proactive and professional assertive
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.