We are looking a Call Center Lead to oversee a small Mission oriented Call Center. The candidate will manage / lead both sub-contractors and Leidos employees across 2 call centers.
All personnel must provide professional, courteous, resourceful support to all incoming calls. Personnel must be proficient in relevant computer applications, customer service principles and practices, call center telephony and technology. Attention to detail is necessary to manage complexity of calls. Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks at once.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of up to 15 Call Center employees
- Collaborate with Government Lead and / or Leidos PMP regarding issues or improvements
- Design and maintain training plan for the team
- Train new personnel on the team
- Respond to inquiries
- Provide managers with requested information in a timely manner
- Overtime support to include weekends and holidays (if needed). The regular hours for this position are standard Monday – Friday.
- Complete call logs and call reporting
- Manage Call Center shift schedule
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Must have experience working in multiple applications or databases
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships with customers, and colleagues.
- Must be able to work easily with non-native English speakers and pay close attention to details.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing work requirements, multiple tasks and priorities, and be able to exercise discretion.
- Must have experience working in Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience managing a high volume call center or lead of an IT environment
- Prior call center experience managing a high volume of incoming calls is desired.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.