Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Information Systems Engineer to perform as the deployed Site Lead for the Intelligence Systems and Knowledge Management (ISKM) support to USSOUTHCOM at Naval Station Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
The Site Lead will act as senior technical lead/advisor and on-site contract manager for the project. Perform Linux system administration, SAN/DAS management, and Information Assurance (IA) implementation (DISA RMF ATO/CCRI/eMASS submission, Nessus STIG patching / remediation).
Daily duties include project briefings, contract management, and technical support of DCGS-A Dell R510 servers running VMware 5, and Red Hat Linux servers (Red Hat 5/6), EMC/Dell SAN/DAS devices, Oracle 11g, JBOSS, LDAP, SAIC Feedpipes, and various software applications to include QueryTree, Starlight Visualization System, Analyst Notebook, SafeMove, ArcMap, Name Variant Generator (NVG), and Psi Jabber.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical curriculum such as Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited University.
- Current Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) certification
- Department of Defense 8570 IAM Level III Management Certification
- 10+ years of experience developing or fielding IT systems in DoD environments
- 10+ years of direct experience developing or fielding UNIX and Windows based systems
- 5+ years of experience implementing Feedpipes, Querytree, Name Variant Engine, Jabber
- Prior experience working with JTF-GTMO intelligence systems or equivalent
- Active TS-SCI Clearance is Required
- Master’s Degree in a technical curriculum such as Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited University.
- Prior experience deployed at Naval Station Guantanamo Bay.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.