The Change Manager/Service Asset/Configuration Project Lead will manage and oversee the Change Management area and staff.
- They review, analyze impact, and present assessment and go/no-go recommendations of proposed changes at boards, execute emergency/routine changes, conduct TEMs when needed, and perform and maintain enterprise-wide change/event/incident management functions.
- They provision changes that follow the customers change management process.
- Support the customers change process at the appropriate boards.
- Focus on continual improvement and offer methods to make the change process and respective boards more efficient.
- They oversee and execute emergency changes that cannot wait for regularly scheduled review boards.
- Perform all change management functions as noted in the contract.
- Maintain an event/incident management function across the enterprise that is aware of all changes transpiring across VTC, telephony, satellite, and network devices/systems/nodes.
- They must be fully engaged in the customers process to advise on the implementation of unanticipated service operation impacts or events that mandate stopping or backing out changes.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Excellent technical writing skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to facilitate meeting with Program and Government personnel.
- Ability to perform oral presentations in front of large groups.
- Ability to manage project schedules and help improve site CM processes.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient of MS Product Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint).
- Strong technical background and in-depth understanding of processes.
- The experience can be a combination of degree and work history.
- Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- TS/SCI with Poly; This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
- Candidate must have one or more of the following certifications: CCNP, ITIL, MSCE, PMP, Scrum Master
- This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high-risk screening.
These individuals will serve as interface points for the customer and will need to have excellent communications skills in order to accurately and fully convey technical network issues to a variety of customer personnel at all levels of responsibility and technical expertise.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.