Leidos has an opening for a Software Engineer to support a suite of complex applications within the cleared environment.
MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE TO BE CONSIDERED
- Provide development of software applications that include using Python, Labview, C++, C, and other programming languages.
- Provide support for integration testing and deployment of developed software including debugging and implementation efforts.
- Implement portable software applications in Python and C++. Support their deployment for use by multiple stakeholders.
- Develop scripts and procedures based upon User Guides and Command Dictionaries.
- Write software, procedures, work instructions, and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or other related discipline with a minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Strong experience and background with Python
- Experience with Labview, C/C++
- Experience with writing work instructions, software and documentation
- Experience with implementing portable software applications in Python and C++
- Experience with performing integration and testing (I&T) of such software applications, and support their deployment.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.