Leidos has an opening for a Field-programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Engineer to support a suite of complex applications within a cleared environment.
MUST POSSESS ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE
- Create and maintain field-gate programmable array designs.
- Provide support for integration testing and deployment of developed software including debugging and implementation efforts.
- Perform validation testing on Xilinx FPGA board platforms.
- Write software, procedures, work instructions, and documentation.
- BS and 4 years of professional experience
- Experience and knowledge with Xilinx FPGAs including familiarity with the embedded processor
- Experience with developing embedded software and integrating device drivers on Xilinx platform
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience with Bare Metal instruction execution
- Experience with Low level serial device drivers
- Experience and knowledge of the RS422 communication protocol
This position requires successful completion of a government background check to access government facilities and/or systems. Work cannot begin on the contract without a fully adjudicated security clearance. If you are not a United States Citizen or Green Card holder, this check could take 12-18 months to complete.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.