Leidos is seeking an Electrical Engineer to support our FAA customer at the facility in Oklahoma City, OK. The electrical engineer will coordinate with other team members to develop, test, debug and deploy the LLWAS system hardware and software
• Develop related engineering documentation
• Work with LLWAS Program Office for support of LLWAS SLEP (WSDS-S2) tasks.
• Develop and provide changes to, and revisions of software changes to site-unique adaptation files as well as airport maps as changes occur to the facility's geometry
• Develop System Support Modification (SSM) documentation for hardware modifications and/or software/firmware modifications
• Perform prototype, first article, and validation and verification testing for all hardware and software modifications
• Provide Field Support for onsite/telephone assistance and restoration, system analysis, and logging records of assistance (ROA’s) in the AJW-14 Data Management System
• Provide support in the upgrade of hardware components and software to address security Plan of Actions & Milestones (POA&Ms)
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, OR related discipline, with 8-12 years of professional experience; OR 6-10 years of experience with a related Master’s degree.
Additional Requirements: Engineering-In-Training Examination (EIT) or Professional Engineering (PE) certifications in lieu of the bachelor’s degree will be accepted. Senior personnel must also possess experience in the most current electrical engineering principles and practices.
Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust security clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Electrical Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.