The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group has an opening for a Portfolio Director for the Global Service Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) contract. This contract includes the Operations, Sustainment, Maintenance, Repair, and Defense of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) within the DOD Information Network (DODIN) in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). It also includes support to other key tasks for DISA, including the transformation of DISA’s operational mission through innovation, and support to DISA’s mission partners. A new scope element of GSM-O II, compared to GSM-O I, is the inclusion of operational support for DISA’s Data Center Ecosystem. This represents a significant growth area for the contract.
The successful candidate will report to the GSM-O II Vice President/Program Manager and will be fully responsible for identification and shaping of a viable pipeline of Ecosystem opportunities to move to GSM-O II. This includes engaging and shaping customer interest by leading the development of value-add solutions that integrate Ecosystem operations into the GSM-O Innovation Roadmap and end to end operational support models. As opportunities are qualified, the candidate will lead the associated business capture efforts to bring the work onto the contract and then lead the execution of the work as the Portfolio Director.
The successful candidate, who will be able to provide a mix of new business capture and program execution acumen, will work closely with the GSM-O Chief Architect, the GSM-O Engineering Sr. Manager, and the GSM-O Special Projects Portfolio Director to successfully instantiate these solutions, while achieving significant cost efficiencies year over year for the DISA customer.
The successful candidate primary responsibilities will be:
• Market analysis and new business capture to build the GSM-O II Data Center Capabilities Portfolio
• Overall programmatic (cost, schedule, performance) responsibility for the execution of the future task orders in the Data Center Capabilities portfolio
• Direct supervision of task order managers assigned as necessary to manage work within the portfolio
• Communicate critical and time sensitive program-related information directly to the GSM-O II Program Manager, or other delegated Government program personnel
• Enhance the delivery the technical and cost efficiency commitments of the GSM-O II Innovation offer by extending Innovations into Ecosystem service areas. Identify and deliver enhanced measures of effectiveness for service delivery
• Perform as key point of contact for client relations and engage regularly to determine priorities based on the Customer guidance
• Engage with other GSM-O portfolio managers, task order managers, and team members across GSM-O’s globally dispersed team
• Create continuously improved service delivery
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 12 plus years combined experience managing cybersecurity operations for large organizations internationally.
• Experience shall include regular communications with the supported organization’s senior executives and direct accountability for managed activities.
• Candidate must possess an active secret DOD clearance
• Previous experience as a Capture Manager or Senior Program Manager or equivalent with broad expertise guiding project and operations across multiple related data center or IT disciplines throughout the project lifecycle
• Possesses broad IT knowledge including Data Center Compute and Storage, Virtualization Technologies, Cloud Technologies, IA and CND
• Excellent written and oral communication capability
• Experience and ability to successfully negotiate and influence others to understand and accept new concepts, practices and approaches. Ability to drive employee culture change and transformation.
• Experience estimating all technical and operations costs with the data center enterprise
• Experience identifying and assessing business impacts to proposed changes to a largely technical solution or enterprise operations
• ITIL and PMP Certification
• Prior experienced with DISA Data Centers and Ecosystem model
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.