Leidos is seeking a Network Architect with a TS/SCI clearance and polygraph to work on an intelligence community IT contract in the Reston, VA, area. Network architects are technical leaders who are responsible for developing high-level network designs and roadmaps to solve complex problems.
- Identify and promote the implemention of innovative new technologies and solutions.
- Develop high-level network architectures and designs.
- Provide leadership to teams of engineers involved in development and deployment of network architectures.
- Create network diagrams and recommend hardware and software solutions.
- Participate in collaborative engineering/development processes.
- Develop and maintain engineering standards/guidelines.
- Perform requirements analysis, testing, and quality assurance.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Must be skilled in configuring and deploying Cisco networking equipment
- Experience with government networks and secure communications.
- High-level vendor certifications such as those listed below are strongly preferred:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing & Switching
- CCNP Data Center
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Routing & Switching
- CCIE Data Center
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) Solutions Architect
- Juniper Networks Certifications
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.