The Leidos AIE team has an opening for a Cyber Security Engineer in our Cyber and Cloud Operations team. This opening supports our program that is being deployed to Army installations in CONUS, AK, HI and PR. Our home base is in Edgewood MD which houses the program team, warehouse operations, system integration lab, 24x7 Help Desk operation, engineering center and full-scale replicas of ACS for installations to include ACP/Lanes and the Visitor Control Center.
- Support Command Cyber Readiness Inspections and accreditation efforts
- Ensure compliance of the system with STIGs and DoD policies
- Develop and update System Security Plans (SSPs) consistent with FISMA requirements
- Develop and maintain SSP, POA&Ms and other artifacts for the Accreditation process
- Create documentation as project deliverables
- Review vulnerability scan results and recommend remediation’s
- BS degree
- 2+ years of prior relevant experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be familiar the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Security+ certification
- Experience using Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
- Experience working with Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- Experience performing Vulnerability Scans
- Experience remediating system Vulnerabilities
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Security Architecture and Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.