The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a Cybersecurity Infrastructure Architect, contingent upon contract award, in Washington, DC.
- Responsible for managing multiple cybersecurity initiatives of varying size and complexity.
- Deployment of agency level integrated governance, risk and compliance management systems, dashboards, and processes (Archer Suite)
- Deployment of Agency level Security Incident Event Management systems, dashboards, and processes (Splunk).
- Provide technical leadership for ongoing projects for deployment of systems for the OIS Security Enclave including the Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) infrastructure
- Design, build and integrate various components such as Windows/Linux servers, storage, switches and compute in a large-scale enterprise cyber security infrastructure
- Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as liaison between PM and technical staff in all aspects of projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage
- Support in a lead role on engineering and operations projects involving SAN Storages, Virtualization and Cloud Operations
- Responsible for operational availability of all the systems hosted on the cyber infrastructure that includes end computing systems, Windows, Linux servers, network switches etc.
- Support in a lead role for planning and building infrastructure supporting COOP & DR plans
B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Cybersecurity infrastructure architecture development
- Extensive experience with various cybersecurity tools such as RSA Archer, Netwitness, Palo Alto, Splunk etc.
- Highly skilled in analysis related to design, development, and integration of hardware and software to support large scale Windows/Linux, VMWare environments.
- CISCO CCNP certified with professional-level skills focused on the data center solutions, technologies and best practices to design, implement, and manage a modern data center infrastructure
- Experience performing a variety of engineering and operational related assignments associated with SAN and Storage operations, and virtualization software
- Experience writing scripts with a scripting language
- Familiarity with DevOps and ITIL processes
- Experienced in AWS, AZURE, Google Cloud Services, and other Cloud environments
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.