The Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a Senior Engineer- Application Engineering and
Automation Development, contingent upon contract award, in Washington, DC.
- Provide Sr. Level programming and application development technical abilities
- Create, test and field applications which improve efficiencies within the CSO
- Install, operate, and maintain incident reporting, governance, risk, and compliance, and continuous diagnostics and monitoring systems.
- Improve productivity through effective application and replication of successful automation and control solutions.
- Recommend new control strategies for processes in operation
- Deliver, monitor, and support production applications
- Provide Technical advisory role in implementation and architecture design
- Assist in threat detection activities across teams
- Maintain system documentation, tuning system performance etc.
- B.S. in Cybersecurity or equivalent with 8 years of experience.
- Preferred Certifications: CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CPISI, CompTIA Security +
- Understanding of Federal Information Assurance Guidance, and FEDRAMP Cloud Computing.
- Experience in evaluating, recommending and implementing automation and control solutions in a large federal environment
- Experience developing control strategies for process in operation.
- Experience in cyber infrastructure architecture design
- Experience planning, developing, implementing, tracking, and maintaining cybersecurity metrics and POAMs
- Demonstrated experience with all RMF phases, including managing the ATO and A&A processes
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skill
Requires Pubic Trust Security clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.