Leidos Enterprise and Cyber Solutions Defense team is currently seeking a seasoned Strategic Resource Project Manager (PM) to manage strategic staffing, proposal and technical support across the organization. This position will be headquartered out of Reston, VA but is able to work from any U.S. location, with up to 25% travel.
The ideal candidate will lead staffing efforts and operations execution during capture, proposal and execution of programs with a focus on technical expertise. The candidate will interface with senior management, task and functional leaders, and corporate functional teams (Business Development, Project Finance, Human Resources, Contracts, Procurement, etc) regularly. The candidate may be asked to contribute to capture and proposal efforts in other various roles, including as a SME, proposal writer and review team member. In addition to capture, the candidate may support execution initiatives related to performance improvement and/or OCG. There may also be ad hoc assignments relating to employee workforce engagement, training and other miscellaneous items in support of the AMP Division with E&CS.
In this role you will...
- Serve as SME for labor categories, labor mix, market trends, and strategic staffing efforts across all AMP programs and new business opportunities.
- Advise and counsel AMP senior leadership on staffing strategies, procedures and employee engagement.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Redeployment and subcontract teams across the enterprise to staff positions on AMP contracts.
- Support proposal efforts as needed by identifying hard-to-find talent.
- Develop, monitor and adjust staffing processes and workflow based on specific program needs, statement of work and customer feedback.
- Manage day-to-day staffing on large AMP programs as needed, including interviewing, developing salary strategy and managing offers.
- Serve as primary POC for AMP redeployment efforts.
- Work with key vendors to support resourcing of major capture and execution activities
- Organize and oversee systems for effective maintenance of candidates, staffing requirements and submission data for programs.
- BA or BS Degree with 12-15 years of overall practical experience; equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with various teams including Business Development, Project Finance, Human Resources, Contracts, Procurement and Senior Leadership
- Demonstrated experience with Capture and Proposal efforts for multiple projects and programs
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.