The Health Group at Leidos currently has an opening for 2 Instructional Coordinators to work at Fort Knox, KY. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), Accession Information Environment Support Services (AIESS) contract.
- Researches, assesses, develops, and prepares recommendations on curricula, instructional methods, and materials for human resource programs.
- Incorporates current technology in specialized programs and fields that provide guidelines to educators and instructors for developing curricula and conducting courses.
- Works with courseware product team to design, develop, revise and validate interactive computer-based courseware.
- Uses specialized computer software and/or hardware to develop, integrate and edit instructional text, audio, graphics, animation and video for interactive presentations.
- Uses appropriate programming / branching logic and screen layout and remediation/feedback techniques.
- Develops tests, questionnaires, and procedures to measure effectiveness of curriculum and to determine if program objectives are being met.
- Advises managers on new programs involving program-specific training.
- Analyzes content, targets audience job tasks and learner environment, and identifies the training strategy that will direct students toward the achievement of course goals and learning objectives.
- Defines course objectives and designs courseware presentation and practice activities, which train students to achieve performance objectives.
- Designs and develops testing schemes that measure the student’s mastery of course material and evaluate the student’s ability to perform targeted job tasks.
- Ensures standards and conventions are followed and directs quality control processes.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience and a BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Instruction or related degree required.
- Must have or be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance prior to starting employment.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.