Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook. We know once you join our team, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Records and Information Management (RIM) Web-Based Content Delivery Developer to work at the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency’s (NGA) New Campus East (NCE) in Springfield, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your IT development skills and technical expertise to help the Office of Security’s Information Management Division mission by planning, developing, and implementing electronic records management tools for the NGA enterprise. This core effort applies critical Records Management tools to enable information governance, and Federal records management policy compliance for the success of NGA’s national intelligence mission. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance is required to be considered.
WHAT WE WILL NEED FROM YOU:
- Maintains and improves existing NGA records management tools;
- Improves the following existing NGA records management tools: Office File Planning database,
- Records Holding Area Inventory Management database, Information Officer database, and Records Holding Area System Registry;
- Produces appropriate technical documentation on the design and functionality of the tools.
- Develops new records management (RM) training tools (ie: content or syllabus).
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- An active TS/SCI clearance and ability to undergo a successful Counterintelligence Polygraph (CI) examination.
- Minimum 11 years of experience in managing information management training tools in the IC, DoD or Federal Government environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related information management field. Computer Science or engineering.
- Ability to support up to 10% travel requirements for the position.
- Demonstrated experience in the “hands-on” design, development, documentation, and support of MS Access database applications, Visual Basic, and web-based content delivery and “dot net” technologies.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining and improving records management tools.
HOW YOU CAN STAND OUT:
- A Master’s Degree or higher in a business, computer science, library science, graphic design, engineering, programming, information technology, mathematics, or a scientific field.
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.