Leidos is seeking a highly experienced Deputy Program Manager to lead this critical program.
The Deputy Program Manager is responsible for overall Program performance. The Deputy Program Manager will be available to plan, direct, and control the overall management and operational functions of operations and during periods of no-notice emergencies. The individual will be responsible for removing impediments from their teams while promoting self-management and improving standards of work. The individual will manage multiple teams, will work in high-pressure production environments and deliver outstanding products for multiple customers each under tight deadlines and constraints. Individual will act as single Point of Contact for customer interface.
- A Bachelor's degree in an intelligence field or in international relations..
- Certification in Project Management from a recognized credentialing agency
- Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Intelligence Certifying Courses:
- 1. Army - Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- 2. Army - 351L Course (or its predecessor)
- 3. Army - 35E Course (or its predecessor)
- Demonstrated experience with analytic process of gathering information, writing articles, manipulating graphics and then collaborating and disseminating this information throughout customer user base.
- 10+ years of COMBINED Program Management and Intelligence experience.
- 4+ years of management experience
- 5+ years of experience as a credentialed CI Special Agent or Intelligence Officer
- 2+ years of staff officer experience supporting an intelligence organization, to include maintaining accountability of staffing actions, organizing senior-level meetings and briefings, coordinating personnel actions and disseminating information across the command.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and coordinating across project teams and components facilitating information sharing, reuse and productivity improvements.
Must have an active TS/SCI
Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.