Leidos Intelligence is currently staffing for a Document Control Specialist to support two task orders with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). This will be a six-month assignment, beginning upon award (anticipated to begin early-June, 2020).
The task orders will require Leidos to inspect and report on the status of baggage screening equipment used by the TSA at U.S. airports. Those reports, which will include Excel-based checklists and equipment & facility photographs, will be digitized and uploaded to a Leidos computer and then transferred to a TSA database. The TSA will use the reports to perform a gap analysis to determine which equipment may require upgrades or replacement.
The Document Control Specialist will be primarily responsible for gathering, storing, maintaining, tracking and reporting the electronic documents and photographs, and transmitting those items to the government, as well as generating tacking documents and status reports. Transmission to the government will be via a government provided laptop (“White Package computer”) to their internal servers. Specific tasks will include:
- Assessing readability/visibility of reports, checklists and photographs received from the Leidos airport inspection teams (“Site Leads”). As necessary, coordinating revisions with site leads.
- Once reviewed and confirmed that all fields have been completed, uploading the checklist, reports, photos, tracking sheets, and any other supporting documentation gathered in the course of completing the checklist to the TSA system.
- Sending notification to TSA, Site Lead and Program Manager of upload completion.
- Coordinating the resolution of any customer queries regarding the uploaded items.
- Maintaining log of documents & photographs on Leidos system.
- Composing and distributing weekly status report to the Leidos Task Order Manager.
- Attending meetings, such as those pertaining to scheduling and status of documents.
- Supporting the task order on other administrative tasks, as directed.
- U.S. citizenship
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience
- HS diploma or greater
- Current Public Trust security clearance, with ability to obtain DHS Suitability (TSA EOD) certification.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Self-directed and ability to work remotely and independently.
- Ability to carry-out detailed, repetitive tasks in a timely, collaborative and accurate manner.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in business related field
- 3 years experience as a technical writer, librarian or a similar occupation
- 3 years experience working with TSA
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Documentation Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.