Leidos is seeking a Senior eDiscovery Relativity Administrator to join our high-performing and collaborative team administering an on premise instance of Relativity for the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C.
This position requires expert level experience in Relativity, with an active Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification or a minimum of 5 years hands-on experience administering a Relativity environment. The ideal candidate will have a passion for litigation support technology, a strong eDiscovery background, excellent client service skills and experience working with cross-functional teams. Successful candidates must be solutions and action-oriented and able to deliver on assigned projects with limited supervision.
- Support a government instance of Relativity,
- Provide excellent client service and solutions to both internal and external stakeholders
- Consistently deliver well-articulated, balanced, and informed communications
- Establish or refine processes and methodologies to enable successful delivery on program goals
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the development of technical project workflows and documentation
- Develop strong partnerships with clients, team members and the users we support in order to collaborate and contribute to the delivery of stellar service
What You'll Do Day to Day:
- Monitor Relativity environment to ensure instance operates as expected. Contribute to regular maintenance and configuration updates
- Troubleshoot complex issues while keeping the client informed. Coordinate with internal resources and Relativity Support as needed
- Leverage Relativity expertise to advise client on latest technology and best practices
- Draft internal and external documentation, including standard protocols, policies, and lessons learned in order to improve efficiency, standardize processes, and enhance overall user experience
- Maintain an understanding of e-discovery, market competitors, and tools that could be used to support the client. Contribute to evaluating and testing new Relativity applications and add-ons being considered
- Work a shift schedule between 9:30am – 6:00pm onsite in Washington D.C.
- Expert level experience administering, troubleshooting and using Relativity
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience administering a Relativity environment
- At least 5 years eDiscovery/litigation support experience with a focus on client solutions
- Excellent written and communication skills required
- Must be able to work onsite in Washington, D.C. Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 6pm as well as participate in weekend patches and upgrades a few weekends per year. No travel required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (active clearance preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Active Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification
- Bachelor’s degree
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.