The Defense Group of Leidos has an open position for a Tenable ACAS Lead located at Joint Base Andrews, MD.
This position provides leadership and direction to a team of Tenable ACAS administrators responsible for operating and maintaining the AFNCR Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) program. This position is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate scanning and reporting per AFNCR and DoD policies and orders. Activities that this position will oversee include deploying, configuring, operating, monitoring, tuning, upgrading, and troubleshooting Tenable components spanning a large and complex environment. This position also supports the AFNCR Vulnerability Management Team in ensuring the security posture of the organization remains at acceptable limits.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Lead a team of Tenable administrators supporting various locations across the National Capital Region.
- Install updates to Tenable software as released and in compliance with STIG requirements.
- Deploy, maintain, and tune Tenable scanners to meet current and future needs.
- Create, deploy, and manage Tenable scan configurations.
- Troubleshoot ACAS issues/CMRS publishing.
- Conduct scans and provide reporting and briefs to the AFNCR leadership.
- Ensure that the ACAS scanners and Security Center are operational and reporting properly.
- Produce reports and charts that convey the operational state of Tenable scanners as well roll-ups of scan findings, trends, and outliers.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures for the Tenable team.
- Collaborate with the DISA engineers, implementation teams, and HPES management team.
- Validate that the team documents, reports, and resolves Tenable management or operational issues in accordance with required timelines.
- Communicate with system owners and POC’s providing status and assistance with system vulnerabilities.
- Creation of POA&Ms for any open findings.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of prior IT experience with 3+ years working with Tenable Security Center and Tenable Nessus agents within the DoD environment. Additional work experience or Cyber courses/certifications may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Required active DoD Secret security clearance at start.
- DoD 8570 IAT III certification required prior to starting.
- Experience with security architectures - Experience in LINUX operating system administration.
- Demonstrated experience with multiple network security zones, subnetting, VRFs, and VLANs.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic finding.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experience with DoD STIGS, IA Tools (Tanium, SCCM, Host Based Security System) and the Risk Management Framework (RMF) program.
- Proficient with excel for creation of vulnerability reports.
- STIG Viewer and STIG auditing.
- Ability to interpret and assess RMF security controls.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.