The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a Cybersecurity Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) Services Task Lead, contingent upon contract award, in Washington, DC.
- Ensure HHS information and information technology (IT) assets are appropriately secure and compliant with federal regulations and industry-best security practices.
- Ensure effective management, collaboration, and coordination of Cybersecurity Governance and policies across the OpDivs
- Lead a team cybersecurity professionals in cyber best practices, training, cybersecurity compliance and vulnerability support services, OS security compliance management & vulnerability management, OS cybersecurity policy, cybersecurity data guardian and training management support services
- Support day-to-day activities and assignments of team providing cyber security governance, risk management and compliance services:
- Cybersecurity Audit Preparation and Response
- Cybersecurity Risk Management and Support
- Cybersecurity Compliance and Vulnerability
- Security Compliance Management & Vulnerability Management
- Compliance Management
- Compliance and Vulnerability Management
- Training Management
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
- Leads technical teams using staff effectively and employing management and technical skills to achieve program results
- B.S. in Cybersecurity or equivalent with 12 years of relevant experience.
- CISSP or CEH Certification
- In depth knowledge of Federal Cybersecurity standards such as Federal Risk and Authorization Management, NIST standards, Risk Management Framework for Information Systems and Organizations: A System Life Cycle Approach for Security and Privacy, FIPS etc.
- Experience with various cybersecurity tools such as Netwitness, Archer, Palo Alto networks etc.
- Experience with industry best practices such as ITIL, ISO, Agile etc.
- Minimum 4 years of experience leading a team of Cybersecurity professionals.
- Experience working in a large federal government environment preferably in HHS. in a cybersecurity lead role
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.