Leidos is seeking an experienced Asset Manager to apply sound inventory management, supply chain, and problem-solving principles and skills to critical logistics processes in support of a U.S. Government agency’s complex IT infrastructure.
This position is based in Kearneysville, WV. Must be U.S. citizen and possess an active Secret clearance.
• Manage all asset management staff and storage facilities, at multiple CONUS locations
• Tailor and implement an effective and responsive materials sourcing and procurement process in compliance with customer and company guidelines and requirements
• Develop and maintain an asset management plan
• Organize and support daily stand-up meetings and weekly and monthly reviews
• Ensure all required hardware, software, and supplies are ordered, shipped, and delivered in compliance with service level agreements
• Ensure 100% tracking, chain of custody, and safeguarding of all hardware inventory, shipments, and returns, including classified shipments
• Monitor subcontractors and vendors to ensure standard/expedited material flow, and identify and manage supply chain risks
• Identify, manage, and monitor metrics for the supply chain
• Forecast hardware and software demand requirements
• Perform timely and thorough problem management, including root cause analyses
• Order and manage maintenance tools and support vehicles
• Communicate with company and customer team members across multiple areas and all shipping vendors and freight companies.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations regarding export-controlled data and technology
• Work with service managers on new product roll-outs
• Create an environment of continual process improvement
• Build business cases to support any changes or improvements.
• Develop and maintain hardware disposition plans and procedures
• Develop all reports and contract deliverables as directed.
• Active Secret clearance
• 8+ years’ experience in asset management, logistics, and supply chain management planning, design, and operations
• 3+ years of experience supervising or leading dispersed teams of material planners, material handlers, supply chain engineers, and procurement specialists
• Demonstrated experience in inventory management
• Demonstrated experience in IT hardware and software procurement
• Demonstrated experience in IT hardware maintenance management
• Demonstrated experience in refresh planning
• Demonstrated experience in hardware maintenance agreement and software license management
• Demonstrated experience in inventory storage and spares management
• Proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation certification
• Demonstrated experience in mobility management solutions
• Experience in Service Now and/or Remedy ITSM platform
• U.S. military logistics experience
• Knowledge and understanding of NIST SP 800-161 and NIST SP 800-88
• Experience managing airborne and/or ship-based operational assets
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.