TS/SCI Clearance Required. Must be able to obtain DHS customer approval (EOD)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Certification in Project Management from a recognized credentialing agency (PMP)
- Experience with programs of comparable size
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks Understanding/familiarity of the FAR Experience with Enterprise IT Systems
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization
- Experience meeting with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans
- Experience managing tools, purchases, and a demonstrated understanding of purchasing systems
- Understanding of Earned Value Management Knowledge of ITIL Understanding of Agile/Dev-Ops Knowledge of industry/government best practices
- Familiarity with ISO-9001:2000 Familiarity with CMMI
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Experience in managing DHS Programs
- 10+ years managing cost type task orders and performance based contracts
- Experience in Implementing Section 508 Compliant technical solutions
- Experience with Network Design/Operations and Security Experience with Service Desk Support and Operations
- Experience with Network based software applications
- Earned Value Management
- Certification ITIL
- Certification Agile/Dev-Ops Certification
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.