The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a senior Scheduler / Program Analyst to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team in the Dallas/Fort Worth office.
The position will provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Environmental, Occupational, Safety, and Health (EOSH) Fuel Storage Tank (FST) Program in the Central Service Area (CSA).
Primary Responsibilities for he position include:
- Provide expertise to conduct research, evaluations, and studies; present recommendations/solutions related to short and long-term program planning requirements.
- Classifies and summarizes data for the preparation and submission of reports on a recurring basis.
- Provides planning, scheduling, networking and coordination assistance among all regional and headquarters organizations; involving NAS implementation and integration efforts and related monitoring/tracking programs.
- Provides assistance and recommendations to FAA managers and staff who directly affect the conduct and attainment of agency goals.
- Will provide support to the Fuel Storage Tank Program (FST), specifically the Central Service Center (CSC) Project Implementation Manager (PIM).
- Database entry including the collection, quality assurance and uploading of both file based and tabular data,
- Budget development and financial tracking of project-based milestones.
- Establish, monitor, modify Primavera based project schedules
- Proactive monitoring of CSA FST program reflections in FAA tracking systems (CWP)
- Provide on demand custom reporting related to FST program financial and 3D based activity using Tableau
- Support of various meeting logistics for multiple FST stakeholders across multiple Lines Of Business (LOB)s
- Support activity dialogue with Engineering Services in support of PIM reporting
- Travel estimated at 5% of time.
- Normally requires a BA degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience or if no degree, additional years of related work experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Knowledge and experience in manipulation and importing of legacy tabular and relational databases.
- Familiarity and experience in using Windows operating systems.
- Must possess strong Microsoft Access/Excel, and Microsoft Project reporting skills.
- Possess excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skill.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Working knowledge of FAA operations is a plus
- Experience working with FAA Corporate Work Plan and associated business platforms.
- Experience scheduling with Primavera is highly preferred.
The ability to do the following is also desired:
- Develop, update and analyze project schedules utilizing Primavera.
- Create schedule update spreadsheets for and participate in monthly Central Service Area (CSA) Fuel Storage Tank (FST) Program Monthly Telecom meetings.
- Resource load project schedules utilizing Primavera.
- Update budgeted labor units as needed.
- Track all Contractor Acceptance Inspection(s) (CAI), Joint Acceptance Inspection(s) (JAI) and JAI exception items from the Corporate Work Plan (CWP) Portal.
- Assist in handling of those which are not being signed/closed out.
- Advance data dates monthly for all Active project schedules in Primavera.
- Assist Project Implementation Manager (PIM) in re-baselining of project schedules.
- Ensure proper termination of projects and activities including the compilation of all required documentation and signatures and ensuring funds were expended and/or returned prior to closing out the project.
- Assist in loading CWP with project team members, leads and their organization code for all active projects.
- Provide ad-hoc reports via Excel to the FST Program by exporting data from Primavera.
- Support data entry, analysis and verification of project data with the CWP.
- Clean up project schedule data in Primavera utilizing Tableau analysis reports.
- Create and manage schedule templates in the What-If node of Primavera.
- Remove schedules from a new project and attach an existing schedule template to said projects in Primavera.
- Create new filters and layouts for PIMs as requested and save to their user ID.
- Ensure proper data integrity within the schedules so that the schedule flows/calculates accurately.
- Monitor, initiate and manage funding requests for project funds; return unused funds when projects are complete
- Activate funds in Delphi with proper asset structure
- Coordinate management of Delphi Project Numbers (DPNs) with Capitalization Specialists using multiple databases (RCT/eCAF/MMCIT/FESP/CWP/Delphi)
- Track expenditures, clear undelivered orders (UDOs) with funds certifiers, close DPNs when CIP balances and available funds are cleared
- Reclassify DPNs if assets are not properly assigned
- Work with program office on end of year funding process, including returning and replacing expiring year funds
- Coordinate funding with field facilities when needed
- Provide project engineers accounting strings for LDR, time and travel reporting and keep appraised of status
- Monitor JAI/CAI database, notify Capitalization Specialists, PIM and scheduler when either are signed for JCN status
- Track all JAI/CAIs until completion of exceptions, notify PIM/scheduler when JCN financially complete
- Work with ES and SSCs for JAI inquiries and resolution assistance
- Update monthly capitalization tracking and projected Date Placed in Service (DPIS) list in Materiel Managers Capitalization Information Tracker (MMCIT)
- Assist as needed in 3D reporting
- Assist PIM with CWP changes as needed, including adding team members, requesting status changes, adding comments
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
The NISC III program within the Civil Group at Leidos offers an array of exciting career opportunities for professionals in the fields of engineering (fire protection, civil, power, electrical, structural, spectrum, environmental, construction) computer and database developers, project management professionals, instructional/training developers, air traffic controllers, aeronautical information specialists, terminal instruments procedures (TERPS), financial analysts, intelligence analysts, logistics analysts, and HR specialists as well as many other disciplines
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.