Program Manager for a large Cloud-based Data Management system. The system will be responsible for ingesting massive quantities of very large and varied data items on an ongoing basis. This data will need to be archived, catalogued, prepped for dissemination, and made available to users and analytics alike. Mission enablement of this data in a performant, secure, cost-effective, and open manner will be the mantra; multiple release trains in a SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodology will be the drumbeat of the program; and technical innovation will set the pace for the future
The role of the Program Manager (PM) is to initiate, plan, and execute activities for delivering products and services to satisfy program and customer specified requirements within the negotiated cost and schedule. The PM will execute project and program development meeting or exceeding industry standards for consistent and quality performance.
- Serve as the single point of contact to the Government
- Manage the day-to-day contractual and programmatic management of the contract and all task orders.
- Responsible for timely execution of all financial, staffing and administrative contract actions
- Ensure the accuracy, quality, configuration management and timely delivery of all required contract deliverables.
- Ensuring work deliverables, resolving performance shortfalls or deficiencies,
supervising contractor personnel and communicating overarching Government objectives and goals for the task orders to the contractor team
• Bachelor's or advanced degree with at least 10 years of IT Program Management experience or Masters plus 5 years of experience in government Program and Information Technology Management or related field.
• (7+ years) Experience working with customers and systems in the Defense and/or Intelligence Community.
• (7+ years) Schedule and Cost Estimation experience for Software Development projects
• (5+ years) Demonstrated success in managing operations within an agile design and development effort.
• (5+ years) Customer Engagement / Communication
• (5+ years) Personnel Management Experience
• (2+ years) RFC/RFP Experience
• (3+ years) Staffing Experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate and work effectively with other contractors and Government personnel.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
• AWS Cloud Experience
• Experience with Software Development projects doing Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
• BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
• Understanding of ICD503 processes and requirements.
• Intelligence Analysis / Production Experience
• Image Processing / Exploitation Experience
• Understanding of Leidos Internal Business Processes and Rhythms
• Contracts Experience
• CDRL Experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.