The Leidos health group is currently seeking a Network Monitoring Manager to support a large healthcare contract in Baltimore.
- managing, architecting, and integrating monitoring systems technologies including the following preferred tools: Sev One, New Relic, ExtraHop, Cisco Prime, Nagios, Splunk and VMWare VRealize Operations
- Identifying, building, and supporting a comprehensive infrastructure monitoring program for a NOC/SOC to support meeting Service Level Agreement metrics
- Leading a team responsible for building and maintaining reporting dashboards for NOC/SOC as well as executive Dashboards using tools such as Splunk
- Evaluating and implementing monitoring tools
BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 8+ years leading an Enterprise Monitoring team with a staff of 8 or more monitoring engineers
- 5+ years monitoring experience in a NOC/SOC environment
- Experience architecting and integrating monitoring technologies for NOC/SOC environments
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with program and customer stakeholders to provide a monitoring foundation that supports meeting Service Level Agreement metrics
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.