The Leidos Health Group currently has an opening for a Division F&BO Senior Manager supporting the Electronic Health Records portfolio within our Military & Veterans Health Operation working in Vienna, VA. This leader will have a staff of analysts supporting one of our largest programs within Leidos. We’re looking for a dynamic leader who can work with both program personnel, program leadership and senior leadership. The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Financial modeling including baseline development, EAC development and pricing
- Performance reporting to Program, Division, Operations and Group leadership
- Responsible for the internal financial controls and process of the program
- Ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting to the customer across required schedules/reviews
- Managing subcontractor hours and costs, and assessing funding needs or management actions
- Leading the planning annual and long range budget development with emphasis on closest to the pin methodologies
- Leading personnel performance management, active work allocation strategies and talent development
- Bachelors’ Degree with 8 years of applicable experience managing finance or accounting related functions
- Experience with government contracting
- Financial analysis for complex programs
- Advanced excel or other model tools experience
- Strong Written and Verbal communication
- MBA degree a plus
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Operations Finance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.