The Defense Group in Leidos has an opening for a Portfolio Director, Cybersecurity Capabilities at Ft. Meade, MD.
The successful candidate will report to the GSM-O II Vice President/Program Manager and will be fully responsible for a portfolio of task orders supporting the cybersecurity services of the DISN/DODIN, including but not limited to Defensive Cyber Operations, Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) integration/transition, and operational support to Joint Force Headquarters-DODIN (JFHQ-DODIN). An imperative of the position will be to deliver the innovative and transformative technical solution proposed by Leidos as part of the GSM-O II offering, which will assist in modernizing DISA’s network. The successful candidate must have a proven history of leadership of programs/portfolios capable of handling $100M in annual revenue. The successful candidate will work closely with the GSM-O Chief Architect, the GSM-O Engineering Sr. Manager, and the GSM-O Special Projects Portfolio Director to successfully instantiate these solutions, while achieving significant cost efficiencies year over year for the DISA customer. This contract includes the Operations, Sustainment, Maintenance, Repair, and Defense of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) within the DOD Information Network (DODIN) in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). It also includes support to other key tasks for DISA, including the transformation of DISA’s operational mission through innovation, and support to DISA’s mission partners.
• Overall programmatic (cost, schedule, performance) responsibility for the execution of the task orders in the Cyber Capabilities Portfolio.
• Communicate critical and time sensitive program-related information directly to the GSM-O II Program Manager, or other delegated Government program personnel.
• Deliver the technical and cost efficiency commitments of the GSM-O II Innovation offer, while enhancing the measures of effectiveness for defense of the DODIN.
• Perform as key point of contact for client relations and engage regularly to determine priorities based on the Customer guidance.
• Engage with other GSM-O portfolio managers, task order managers, and team members across GSM-O’s globally dispersed team.
• Create continuously improved service delivery.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 12 plus years combined experience managing cybersecurity operations for large organizations internationally.
• Prior experience including regular communications with the supported organization’s senior executives and direct accountability for managed activities.
• Prior experience as a Senior Program Manager or equivalent with broad expertise guiding project and operations across multiple related cybersecurity or IT disciplines throughout the project lifecycle.
• Possess broad Cybersecurity knowledge base with key technologies to include but not limited to: Defensive Cyber Operations, Cyber Security Infrastructure, Cloud Technologies, and Information Assurance.
• Excellent written and oral communication capability.
• Experience and ability to successfully negotiate and influence others to understand and accept new concepts, practices and approaches. Ability to drive employee culture change and transformation.
• Experience estimating all technical and operations costs with the cybersecurity enterprise.
• Experience identifying and assessing business impacts to proposed changes to a largely technical solution or enterprise operations.
• Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI DOD Security Clearance or be TS/SCI eligible in JPAS.
• PMP certification.
• ITIL Certification.
• Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.