Leidos has a career opportunity for a Web Development / SharePoint Administrator supporting United States Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT) at Shaw Air Force Base (AFB) in Sumter, South Carolina. Candidates must possess a current Top Secret security clearance in order to be considered. The AFCENT/A2 mission is to manage the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communication Systems (JWICS) and administer all other USAFCENT network domains. AFCENT/A2 manages, validates, and coordinates the implementation of multi-domain solutions to satisfy the United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) Area of Responsibility (AOR) and Shaw Air Force Base (AFB) Intelligence mission requirements. Primary Responsibilities
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software-programming applications to include Microsoft SharePoint.
- Perform SharePoint site development and administration to include content updates, troubleshooting, and integration support.
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Support and/or installed software applications/operating systems.
- Support software to integrate, adapt, and reverse engineer legacy COTS/GOTS applications on the virtualized platform to support the theater and global operational mission.
- Maintain un-compiled software in C++, .NET, JAVA, PYTHON and Wise.
- Maintain and modify organizational webpages.
- Compile software to support all Microsoft Operating Systems from Windows 2003/Windows XP to current.
- Provide knowledge transfer for all supported functions to increase office continuity. (Deliverable: Continuity Binder)
- Develop and submit a Web Development and SharePoint Administrator Monthly Status Report. (Deliverable: Web Development and SharePoint Administrator Status Report).
- Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Science with 2+ years of related experience or a Masters with less than 2 years of experience. Additional years of related experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with SharePoint and Web Development.
- Ability to work on several simultaneous tasks, reacting constructively to new and changing intelligence requirements.
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization.
- DoD Top Secret Clearance required on day one.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, be customer service oriented and possess demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Master’s degree in an Information Technology field.
- Prior Program Experience.
- Prior Classified Program Experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Website Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.