Leidos is seeking a IT professional with SharePoint experience to support the 480th ISR Wing at Langley AFB Virginia .
Work Location- Langley AFB Virginia
Support the development and administration of sites, libraries, and lists for multiple MS SharePoint portals on different security domains with the 480th ISR Wing
- Create and maintain SharePoint documentation;
- Develop, document and continuously improve MS SharePoint business practices and processes.
- Create and manage workflows to automate processes;
- Create new sites based on government requirements; and collaborate with internal / external Air Force Unit and Intelligence Community personnel necessary to accomplish network account assignments, accesses, equipment issuance, asset management and resolution of trouble calls.
- Serve as technical expert for web infrastructure and assist in the creation of short and long term strategies for ISR data maintenance and upgrades.
- Create and maintain processes and procedures for information installed on the web servers.
- Train staff on the use of the Content Management Systems and troubleshoot and correct problems as they occur.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related technical discipline and four (4) years of experience in MS SharePoint administration OR a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in related technical disciplines.
- Applicants must be able to acquire the DoD 8570 certified IAT level I within 3 months of hire date.
- Must have two years of demonstrated experience in SQL Server 2008—2013 experience.
- Familiarity with industry-standard DevOps tools (such as Gitlab, Thread Fix, Jenkins, Sonarqube and JIRA).
- Familiarity with Intelligence Community SharePoint sites on multiple domains is a plus.
- MCSA and MCSE certifications are also highly preferred.
Security Clearance Requirement: Must have a current TS/SCI security clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.