Leidos Europe Ltd is seeking a Customer Service Desk Operator to work in the Customer Service Desk team within the Logistics Commodities Services Transformation (LCST) programme. Team Leidos is honoured to support the UK MOD’s Logistic Commodities & Services Transformation (LCS[T]) programme, a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain.
The Customer Service Desk is currently going through a significant change with a new system being introduced in May 2019 which will offer Customers a more dynamic and flexible approach to raising tickets with the Customer Service Desk and we are seeking driven, hardworking and dedicated individuals who would like to play a part in this exciting transformation.
This new and exciting role will consist of a team of 13 employees and the role will be of a very fast pace. Operators will provide support to Customers on Operations/Exercises across the UK and worldwide 24/7, 365 days a year.
A full training package will be provided for all successful applicants.
Hours of work will be as follows (40 hours p/w)
Suitable candidates for this role will be able to:
- Communicate clearly and succinctly, in writing and verbally.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Prioritise workload in order to ensure that Operational needs are met.
- Establish themselves as a team player.
- Good IT skills.
- Previous experience of working within a call Centre environment would be preferred, however full training will be given.
- You must be eligible for a baseline Security Clearance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, record and resolve customer queries by telephone/via Komodo.
- Log all calls and emails appropriately ensure all customer interaction is recorded on the ticket.
- Assign a reference number to each individual case raised.
- When applicable, refer tickets unresolvable at Tier 1, to a Tier 2 agent.
- Communicate all responses back to the Customer within 24 hours.
- Answer all Customer calls within 2 minutes
- Acknowledge all email contact within 30 minutes.
- Any other duties assigned by your Manager.
Key Result Areas:
- Ensure that Customer queries are resolved within 24 hours.
- Ensure all KPI’s are met accordingly.
- Keep the Customer updated on their open tickets via the Portal.
- Train Customers to use the online Portal service rather than calling the Customer Service Desk.
- Keep your Manager updated on any trends in customer queries.
What do we do for you?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, and cycle to work scheme)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Service
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.