Leidos is seeking a Systems Engineer for a position in the Chantilly, VA. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered. The Systems Engineer will work in a group that is working to modernize and transform business processes. The group is focused on improving record management, artifact creation, control, and collaboration.
The Systems Engineer will be provide technical direction, guidance and manage software trends across the project. Duties will also include but not limited to performing systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical management, integration, system documentation.
- Requires a BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with SecDevOps tools
- Demonstrated experience Risk Management Framework
- Demonstrated experience in full life-cycle software development project performing all phases of a rigorous software development methodology with the ability to identify gaps, mitigate technical risk, troubleshoot, and solve complex technical problems.
- Hands on experience with Agile development processes
- Demonstrated experience with System Documentation.
- Demonstrated experience with Apache Web Server and Apache Tomcat.
- Demonstrated experience with AWS.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.