Leidos has a career opportunity for a Client Systems Support Level III Technician supporting United States Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT) at Shaw Air Force Base (AFB) in Sumter, South Carolina. Candidates must possess a current Top Secret security clearance in order to be considered. The AFCENT/A2 mission is to manage the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communication Systems (JWICS) and administer all other USAFCENT network domains. AFCENT/A2 manages, validates, and coordinates the implementation of multi-domain solutions to satisfy the United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) Area of Responsibility (AOR) and Shaw Air Force Base (AFB) Intelligence mission requirements. Primary Responsibilities
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair IT systems.
- Track hardware during removal/replacement, repair cycle, acquisition requests and disposal requests, working to achieve day-to-day objectives.
- Participate in meetings and seminars with other technical resources and managers.
- Provide prioritized service restoration IAW AFCENT MATRIX to hardware/software designated by the appointed government representative during outages or emergencies.
- Instruct / Assist other technical staff, users and maintainers on proper operation and maintenance of systems; immediately report all detected or known attempts of unapproved hardware/software installations or changes to an appointed Government representative.
- Submit, update and monitor the Help Desk ticketing system for all in-coming requests for service and ensure that all actions taken are properly documented.
- Support Inspections, Information Assurance and Configuration Management (CM) audits and comply with Information Assurance standards, USAFCENT Standards, and guidance provided by the DoD.
- Provide knowledge transfer for all supported functions to increase office continuity. (Deliverable: Continuity Binder)
- Equipment Accountability.
- Perform equipment accountability (inventory/positive control), perform analysis and recommend updates, warranty requirements, enhancements or replacements to extend the life or improve reliability of the equipment in support of critical equipment or equipment no longer supportable by repair or replacement. (Deliverable: Hardware and Warranty Tracking Report)
- Document, identify, remove, relocate, package, track, sanitize, modify, and replace hardware.
- Receive and ship hardware deliveries.
- Use property disposal procedures IAW Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 45, with the exception of Custodian Account and Custodian Request Log items; these items shall be administered under Standard Base Supply System /Automated logistics Management Support System.
- When property is identified as excess and un-serviceable, the contractor shall report the property to the appointed government representative for disposition instructions.
- Maintain the warehouse vehicles and facilities in a safe and clean manner.
- Transport hardware when required by government appointed representative.
- Develop and submit a Client Systems Support Monthly Status Report. (Deliverable: Client Systems Status Report)
- Requires high school deploma or equivalent and 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to work on several simultaneous tasks, reacting constructively to new and changing intelligence requirements.
- Versed in IAW Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 45.
- Experience with Information Technology support.
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization.
- DoD Top Secret Clearance required on day one.
- DoD 8570 IAT Lvl2; Security+ CE required at start.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, be customer service oriented and possess demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Prior Program Experience
- Prior Classified Program Experience.
- Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS for prolong TDY assignments.
- Prior experience with extended TDY’s is a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.