Leidos Public Health is hiring multiple IT Program Managers at various levels contingent upon contract award. Locations will be in Atlanta, GA.
The successful candidate will serve as the program manager leading one or more IT task orders to support the development, maintenance, operations, and/or enhancement of IT solutions in supporting public health missions.
The PM is typically responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of personnel at multiple locations. The Program manager will provide overall direction of program activities, manage and maintain contractor interface with the senior levels of the customer’s organization, consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensure conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations. The Program manager will establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks, and assume the initiative and provide support to marketing personnel in identifying and acquiring potential business
1. A Bachelor’s degree and between 7+ years of relevant working experience as a Program/Project Manager.
2. Extensive experience managing Federal projects through their life cycle from initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing project. Experience in creating and managing all project management artifacts including project management plans.
4. Experience documenting and tracking issues and risks, facilitating and leading meetings, and creating appropriate documentation.
5. Experience managing cost, schedule, and performance of projects.
6. Experience leading multiple teams consisting of both technical and non-technical staff.
7. Experience in serving as a liaison to both internal and external customers.
8. Excellent analytical, technical skills, planning, and organizational skills.
9. Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
One or more of the following experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience working at CDC or other federal government agencies
- Experience with HHS and/or CDC Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC).
- Experience supporting and managing secure data interchanges of sensitive clinical and administrative data with PII and PHI
- Previous experience managing software development
- Previous experience developing and supporting data analytic systems and solutions Previous experience managing Cloud based applications and/or migrating applications to Cloud infrastructure
- Previous experience managing IT infrastructure development and maintenance Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification
- Agile certifications – Scrum Master, Product Owner, PMI-ACP, SAFe or equivalent
- ITIL certification
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:NACI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.