Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense team is currently seeking an IT Operations Director to support the AIES-NG Program Manager. In this role, you will provide senior level oversight to the AIES-NG Operations and Cyber Divisions. The position serves as the liaison and direct day-to-day primary point of contact between program Operations and Cyber organizations and the USACE CIO and Deputy CIO in Washington, D.C. The position is responsible for prioritizing, coordinating, and synchronizing execution of technical activities across the AIES-NG Enterprise Operations and Cyber Service Areas. This position will report out of our USACE Washington, DC headquarters and will have the ability to telework; individuals must be located within the DC area and must be able to report to the Washington DC office as required. To qualify, you must carry an active DOD Top Secret clearance.
• Serve as liaison between customer and Cyber and Operations teams.
• Build and maintain positive relationships within the client organization.
• Review processes and address issues that the Government customer may be experiencing and strategically and tactically adapt operational execution to ensure delivered services and will meet established service level objectives for availability, response time, and scheduled performance for systems.
• Responsible for establishing comprehensive goals for performance and growth by assessing and understanding customer’s individual needs and addressing them.
• Oversee execution of cross Service Area mission sets to ensure success in areas
• Work with Leidos Service Area Leads to develop and execute plans to improve / enhance service delivery within Enterprise Operations and / or Cyber
• Requires a BA/BS Degree and 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13 years of prior relevant experience
• Active DoD Top Secret Clearance
• Experience effectively communicating at executive levels within a customer organization.
• Experience negotiating and implementing subcontract efforts.
• Experience organizing, directing, and managing operational support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks.
• Demonstrated experience collaborating and coordinating across project teams and components facilitating information sharing, reuse and productivity improvements.
• Demonstrated experience supporting customer projects and experience working with competing priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to establish collaborative relationships within an interdisciplinary team environment and gain the support of others
• Experience leading Information Technology (IT) teams
• Demonstrated experience providing direction for operations and ensuring compliance with all management policies, plans, and procedures
• Demonstrated experience managing and controlling schedules, cost, scope of project performance of all aspects of the contractual effort
• Experience collaborating support provided by subcontract employees
• Project Management experience
• Knowledge of Army Corps of Engineers mission and IT environments
• DoD Experience
• PMP Certification
• ITIL Certification
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.