The Leidos Civil Team has openings for Software Engineers to support critical applications with the Internal Revenue Service
As a Software Engineer you will be working as an integral member of a government/contractor team in support of our customer's operations organization. As a systems engineering team member, you will work on all aspects of system hardware - from design and analysis, integration and testing.
Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field and 4+ years of related experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Experience supporting IRS applications
Experience and a demonstrated record of success developing and implementing innovative solutions for a diverse range of highly complex multi-disciplinary problems and devising corrective actions where necessary.
- Master's degree in systems engineering or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Experience with the Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) approach to systems engineering
- Experience developing system engineering processes for phases of the system development lifecycle, including transition
- Experience developing and publishing system architecture documents, project plans, test plans, test results, and transition plans
- Experience working with both users and developers to properly capture and translate system use cases to technical requirements
- Experience supporting operations
- Experience investigating and documenting existing system architectures
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.