Leidos is seeking a Document Control Specialist, which will report to the Antarctic Support Contract (ASC) Document Control Manager (DCM). The Document Control Specialist will be responsible for document control on various projects on the Leidos ASC program which supports the National Science foundation (NSF). The NSF is responsible for the operations and redevelopment of three research facility campuses in Antarctica. The Document Control Specialist is responsible for the implementation and enforcement of the Document Control Plan.
- Follows document control procedures and process documents from internal project team, contractor and client appropriately
- Provides support and maintenance of the EDMS including training project and contractor teams
- Maintains records of drawings, project reports, specifications, proposals, deliverables and documentation in accordance with project meta-data structure
- Assist completion of requests, searches and queries from any project members
- Log and track hard copy file library
- Control of incoming & outgoing correspondence
- Ensure timely distribution of submission / comments on project documents to respective project team
- Assist the construction management team with creating, editing, scanning, copying, printing, formatting, achieving and distributing project documentation
- Ensure all documents submitted by design office and site teams are in accordance to project procedures
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Assist in preparing Document Control procedures and Work instructions.
- EDMS administration and training
- Associates degree in Business Administration; additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 3+ years’ experience in Document Controls administration
- Must have experience using document control software
- Working on large projects during design and construction delivery phase
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word and Adobe
- Good command of written English
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of the organization
- Possess a creative mindset to identify and solve issues (can-do attitude)
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with ACONEX
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Documentation Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.