The candidate will be responsible for conducting short and long-range plan reviews, reprogramming activities, technical reviews, requirements reviews, organizational structure, and systems and resource analysis to accomplish the 70th Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Wing (ISRW) mission.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Generate analyses, position papers, documentation, and briefings in response to programmatic requests from the Resources and Requirements/Plans and Programs (RM/XP) director and Wing staff.
- Advises the RM/XP director on policy, requirements, and programmatic matters. Incumbent facilitates the selection of key strategic priorities for the 70 ISRW and defines objectives and actions required to achieve them.
- Coordinate with staff, subordinate groups and squadrons, NAF, Air Combat Command (ACC), DoD Services, support contractors, and other combat support agencies as required to complete planning activities.
- Evaluate and provide input into strategic organizational planning, higher headquarters requirements development, and project implementation matters related to transition or other planning.
- Works with USAF Reserve Command and National Guard Bureau (NGB) regarding associate production responsibilities between 70 ISRW and Reserve Classic Associate Unit (CAU) and Air National Guard (ANG) intelligence squadrons.
- Provides support to senior leaders. Adapts implementation plans as necessary to changing senior leader plans and priorities.
- Applicants must possess an active TS/SCI clearance; polygraph required
- Bachelors Degree and 8 + years of related experience
- Minimum of 6 years Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) experience serving as director, chief, or NCOIC/Superintendent
- Group, Wing staff or NAF program manager experience
- MA/MS highly desired
- Experience with SIGINT mission, Cyber ISR, or National Tactical Integration are desired but not mandatory
- MAJCOM/HQ USAF action officer experience desired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or experience with Project Management
- Experience working at or with US Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) or Air Force Cyber (AFCYBER) organizations
- Experience with Air Component, Combatant Command, or Air Force Major Command intelligence requirements
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.