The Project Manager, in coordination with the Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager, will oversee all staffing activities for a large engineering program. Working with Leidos’ Talent Acquisition team, subcontractor administrator and subcontractor partners, the Senior Technical Business manager will establish and enforce rigorous staffing processes to ensure the program attracts and retains top engineering and technical talent. The Project Manager will coordinate with the Ajax COTR, customer security, and Leidos security to process security clearances to on-board and off-board personnel. The Project Manager is expected to continually improve staffing processes to create greater efficiencies. The STBM is expected to elicit technical screening and interviewing support for Subject Matter Experts and team leads on the program.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Coordinate program staffing actions with Talent Acquisition, subcontracts administrator and project control
- Maintain staffing information including authorized contract positions, job requisitions, resumes, interview results, security processing in Ajax’s staffing portal
- Produce staffing-related reports and statistics
- Screen resumes, perform phone screens, and interview prospective candidates
- Address and resolve staffing issues for customer, subcontractors, and Leidos employees
- Collaborate and coordinate staffing decisions with program team, customer, and subcontractors
- Manage the redeployment program and processes for internal team members and Leidos personnel interested in the program.
- Coordinate with program COTR and GTM’s to refine position requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or discipline and 12+ years’ experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Seven (7) years or more of experience directly supporting technical IC programs
- Experience executing staffing and requirements actions for a program
- Experience interviewing and selecting technical candidates to meet customer requirements
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with senior-level customers, technical staff, managers, peers, and candidates
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work with constant interruptions and prioritize important tasks.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.