ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide reporting and analysis for program and product line management including program cost, sales, forecasting, budgeting, absorption, capital & department spending and inventory
- Perform all cost accounting activities including, margin and cost ratio analysis, inventory control, variance analysis, etc.
- Effectively collaborate with colleagues from all departments including sales, engineering, procurement, all members of the domestic and international leadership team
- Lead and execute process improvement projects including waste elimination team participation and leadership.
- Develop and support a personal and company-wide culture of Lean and / or Six Sigma principles
- Assists the Director in the development of budgets and in forecasting, analyzing, and evaluating financial plans.
- Responsible for assigned Product Line financial reporting and analyses of operational results.
- Helps develop and implement new techniques for financial analysis.
- Establish strong relationships with program and product line manager.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and computer modeling.
- Must possess strong communication skills, both oral and written, to interface with L3Harris Senior Management, and L3Harris Corporate Business Review personnel.
- Must be a self-motivated, high energy, organized individual with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet critical deadlines.
- An understanding of government contracts is a plus.
- An understanding of current regulations pertaining to submission and negotiation of US Government proposals (FAR / DFARS / TINA / CAS) is helpful
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.