Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
We are seeking a Customer Service Associate (Bilingual) in St. Petersburg, FL, to support our Security, Detection and Automation business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Associate, under general supervision, performs a wide variety of non-routine tasks involving the coordination of customer service inquiries and problems in a call center environment. Reviews customer problem and initiates action for repair, replacement/return or field service; or refers highly unusual situation to higher authority for review and reconciliation. Must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. The duties and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include but are not limited to the duties described below.
Answers and responds to telephone inquiries about products and services.
- Gathers information from internal experts about product capabilities relative to specific customer needs.
- Reviews customer inquiries, problems, requests, and suggestions and initiates action for repair, replacement, return or field service as guided by customer service policies.
- Coordinates repairs and technical support with field personnel, program management and planning departments.
- Responds to customer service inquiries including: tracking of customer returns, warranty information, billing problems, etc.
- Promotes products and services as appropriate.
- Processes service orders and prepares necessary and appropriate correspondence.
- Maintains, logs, records, and files.
- Performs other clerical support duties as required/directed by supervisor.
- Cultivates, improves and sustain relationships with customers and ensures customer satisfaction by following up with customers and Field Technicians through service completion.
- Provides informative proactive feedback to management regarding any customer service issues/problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must be fluently bilingual: English and Spanish speaking required
- High School graduate.
- Two (2) to four (4) years’ experience in customer service environment, preferably in high technology manufacturing industry.
- Must be computer literate and be proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Knowledge of MRP and CRM systems required.
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must possess excellent communication skills with ability to exchange information and interface effectively with employees and/or customers clearly and concisely.
- Must have ability to perform multiple activities simultaneously and execute effectively under strict time constraints.
- Position requires a team player with professional maturity.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.