Leidos is seeking a ServiceNow Subject Matter Expert for a new mission critical program. Selected expert will customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow. Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators on the team to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests.
Duties include analysis of systems requirements, timelines, requirements allocation, defining interfaces, system testing and integration and quality assurance as follows:
- Responsible for technical planning and system design, development and integration, and system verification and validation.
- Understand clients' applications requirements
- Influences development of solutions that impact strategic goals results. Recommends new technical solutions in support of strategy and operations.
- Includes work of other technical staff that impact on project results/outputs.
- Applies technical knowledge to resolve highlight complex problems, develops innovative solutions through research and integration of best practices.
- Ability to communicate with leadership regarding matters of significant importance, including new concepts, practices and approaches.
- Identify key application features
- Work with other IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes based on specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Troubleshoot applications
- Find bugs and offer timely solutions
- Test existing applications, identify deficiencies and offer solutions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Has in-depth understanding of ServiceNow principles, theories, concepts and its application across range of programs.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.