Leidos is seeking a self-starter with excellent technical skills who is able to develop and employ innovation techniques for SIGINT exploitation and analysis in support of the U.S. Intelligence Community Intelligence mission data production and analysis requirements.
The Senior SIGINT Analyst leverages their skills, knowledge, and experience to apply varied analysis techniques against SIGINT metadata collected from various systems in order to identify, locate ,track and to accurately report the intelligence gained from metadata analysis to SIGINT customers.
- Perform SIGINT intelligence analysis in support of ISR mission.
- Provide single-discipline, correlated and fused ISR products, information and general purpose support in response to multiple echelons of command-validated requirements.
- Support the development of TTPs, system operating, and procedural instructions.
- Measure compliance with multi-discipline ISR requirements, standards, and customer RFI. Perform intelligence problem set, trend, network, and pattern analyses in varying degrees.
- Manage the development and execution of initial and recurring system-specific and mission qualification training and certification.
- Conduct multi-discipline ISR collection management and PED activities using current IC and DoD component standard collection management tools and applications.
- Track the initiation, validation, and satisfaction of collection requirements and RFI while managing project-associated databases and activities for multiple command echelons.
- Frequently interact with theater operations and intelligence elements, Component ISR collection managers and production elements, and RFI AF personnel end users regarding specific taskings. Adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR TTPs and supervisor direction.
- Use analytical techniques, web-enabled capabilities, databases, and applications to provide multi-ISR discipline products and PED support within prescribed timelines.
- Perform intelligence problem set, trend, network, and pattern analyses in various degrees.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 + years of relevant Intelligence experience. Additional experience can substitute for a degree .
- Experience performing quality control on reporting and/or intelligence products for accuracy, readability, and relevance. ·
- Capable of working with others to publish intelligence data in formal reporting.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE: A Current TOP SECRET CLEARANCE with SCI and Polygraph.
- 6 + years of SIGINT experience
- Possess a good understanding of SIGINT collection.
- Experience with NSA Net Applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic SIGINT Geolocation methodologies
- Be a graduate of a U.S military or government Agency Intelligence Analysis/Collection Course
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.