Leidos is currently looking for an IT Project Coordinator for Ft. Gordon, GA. The Program/ Operations Specialist will perform a variety of duties to support the Division Support Branch of CECOM TSD.
- Manages all phases of projects including planning, initiation, execution, monitoring, control and closing.
- Using standard enterprise project management processes, tools and techniques, manages project scope, cost and time while managing risk, communications and quality.
- Develops, manages and implements project plans such as communications plan, scope management plan, time management plan, work breakdown structure, risk plan, budget plan and procurement plan.
- Manages project schedules, templates, reports, checklists and analysis tools.
- Monitors human resources and skill sets for projects to ensure project success with full allocation of resources. Ensures projects are implemented by the baseline plans.
- Develops and administers methodologies to validate Cyber Workforce job roles.
- Serves as a key technical advisor for Cybersecurity on all technical security issues, including architecture, infrastructure, program initiatives, and best practices or standards.
- Uses broad information systems (IS) architectural principles, recognizes the need for and generates new IS engineering theories and develops highly complex IS design and operations guidance, documents, and policies.
- Performs in-depth technical analysis and provides technical, top-level advice on managing the information technology security program, in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA). Recognized expert in the IS field, and often sought out by outside authorities for consultations, advice, and guidance.
- Initiates, directs, and/or conducts pioneering engineering or IS system studies that solves major unexplored issues across several engineering/IS disciplines. Coordinates with IS architects, other systems developers, and functional areas within the organization to ensure IS are properly integrated into the target architecture and transition plans.
- Provides technical advice on enterprise IT Security operational maturity to support the continuation of the organization and modernization and protection of organization employees, information, and processes.
- Performs assessments of risks and compliance efforts, and identifies, mitigates, and monitors cyber security threats.
- Identifies and tracks disaster recovery related vulnerabilities and develops remediation recommendations.
- Develops Cybersecurity policies, strategies, and tactical plans; provides assurance services in areas of information technology security; regulatory compliance oversight; IT modernization; system security; and disaster recovery.
- Builds and maintains cooperative partnerships with stakeholders to ensure compliance with Federal statutory, legislative, and regulatory cybersecurity requirements. Ensures stakeholder security requirements are identified and fully evaluated while mitigating risk of operational disruption and ensuring resilience of critical functions and business processes.
- Represents the organization in managing and coordinating the actions of various teams and functions working on critical policy matters within his/her scope of responsibility.
Bachelors Degree and 4 or more years of directly related experience. Additional directly related experience can offset the degree requirements
Active DoD Secret security clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.