The Leidos Intelligence Group has multiple openings for experienced and cleared Group Fitness Instructors seeking a rewarding opportunity supporting a Federal Intelligence Community customer. Instructors will lead Group Fitness classes as part of an occupational health and wellness program, with classes being held Monday through Friday at a variety of times and locations. Work hours are flexible, classes are held in the early morning, during normal business hours, and at the end of the day so that participating employees have a variety of choices.
Group Fitness Instructors will design, lead, and facilitate fitness classes at Federal buildings within the Northern Virginia region.
- Current, active Secret security clearance is required, with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI with polygraph level security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Exercise Science with an accompanying 3+ years of practical experience, or a High School Diploma (or GED) with an accompanying 10+ years of practical experience.
- Active certification from one of the following:
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), American Council on Exercise (ACE) National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), or another equivalent Group Fitness certification from a nationally-recognized credentialing authority.
- Active Cardiovascular Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification.
Security Clearance Requirement
- Candidates must possess a current security clearance, preferably at the TS/SCI with polygraph level.
- Candidates with lower levels of security clearance are encouraged to apply as there is the opportunity for clearance upgrade sponsorship.
Experienced and certified group fitness instructors in the following disciplines: Yoga, Indoor Cycling, Group Strength, Pilates, Zumba, Step, Barre, or other popular group fitness programs.