The Airborne Maintenance and Integration Division at Leidos has an opening for an Aviation Maintenance Management Software System Integrator to work out of our Manassas, Virginia office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in aviation maintenance and logistics and/or software system integration and administration to help Leidos expand our footprint in the Aviation Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul and Flight Operations Management space with the Leidos Maintenance Management System (MMIS). This position provides an opportunity to work with various Leidos divisions supporting internal aviation programs and government contracts across multiple agencies as you help develop implementation strategies, configure the software and train users.
Primary Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing implementation strategies for new internal customers
- Working with program management to optimize processes and tailor workflows
- Identifying data management requirements for automated reports, custom widgets and dashboards
- Configuring and administering the application
- Providing end user support during initial implementation and ongoing operation to include training new users/providing reach-back technical assistance
- Manage data import processes, validation, and testing data for test and production systems
- Liaison with customers and serve as the customer representative to program technical staff and corporate partners
- Generate technical documents, users guides and training documentation
- Configuring and administering Microsoft Windows and Internet Information Services web services
- Configuring and administering Microsoft SQL Server databases and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) server
- Generating custom reports using SSRS Report Writer and Microsoft VisualStudio
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below.
- For Entry Level: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field and a minimum of two (2) years of experience; additional experience may be consider in lieu of degree
- For Mid-Level: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field and a minimum of four (4) years of experience; additional experience may be consider in lieu of degree
Both levels require:
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel including advanced data formatting and manipulation
- Experience configuring and administering Microsoft Windows and Internet Information Services web services
- Experience configuring and administering Microsoft SQL Server databases and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) server
- Experience using MS T-SQL programming language
- Must be US citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance.
- Ability to work in a team environment and take responsibility for specific aspects of project implementation
- Ability to communicate with program subject matter experts to identify requirements and propose technical solutions
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
- Experience of aviation maintenance/logistics/operations processes
- Experience working in a customer setting providing direct end user support
- Experience configuring and administering aviation maintenance management software
- Experience working in an Amazon Web Services cloud environment
- Knowledge of Business Application software and Experience administering ERP packages
- Active DoD Secret clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Systems Integration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.