Leidos is seeking an ServiceNow Subject Matter Expert (SME) with a TS/SCI clearance and polygraph to work on an intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston, VA, area.
- Lead ServiceNow promotion, adoption, and integration for large (500+ FTE) IT services contract. Oversee configurations, customizations, and data integrations.
- Recommends and develop new technical solutions.
- Lead and support Agile teams developing, designing and implementing new application modules and workflows.
- Serve as ServiceNow SME and support resolution of complex technical problems.
- Analyze requirements and design/implement ServiceNow solutions across the customer environment.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in a technical domain.
- Demonstrated expertise with ServiceNow principles and its applications across multiple programs.
- ServiceNow professional certifications.
- Demonstrated management and/or leadership expertise
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.