The selected candidate will serve as a key member of a team of highly-qualified and motivated individuals in an exciting, fast-paced, mission-critical counterterrorism watch center / operations environment. We are seeking candidates with intelligence, military, or law enforcement backgrounds to serve at Watch Operations Officers at our client site. TS/SCI with Polygraph is required. This position requires shift work (2 weeks of days, 2 weeks of nights- panama rotating schedule). The shifts rotate between 4:30am-4:30pm. OR, 4:30pm-4:30-am.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Constant monitoring of multiple channels of classified and open source media for US-related threats on a worldwide basis
- Drafting situational reports, preparation and presentation of briefing materials
- Sorting and prioritizing intelligence and operational message traffic
- Providing early warning and alert to key officials, and facilitating the flow of critical information to those who need it on a timely basis
Basic Qualifications to include:
- Analytic work in the intelligence community or military
- Candidates must have familiarity with a variety of intelligence community databases, networks, and environments
- Effective use of MS Office applications in a multi-level security setting.
- Experience working jointly with the Intelligence Agencies is desired
- Bachelors degree and 0-2 years of experience. Experience can substituted for degree.
- 6 months - 1 year of internship or work experience supporting an IC agency is desired
- Familiarity with a variety of intelligence community databases, networks, and environments is desired
- Must be comfortable working within a shift environment ( 2 weeks of days, 2 weeks of nights, rotating between 4:30am-4:30pm)
- Must be comfortable working within an oriented team environment
- TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph is required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.